Oops! Accidents happen, but we want you to wear your Aimee Petkus Jewelry for as long as possible. Click "Choose Repair Type" below to review your options to determine your base price. Additional charges may occur once the item is received. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your repair to be completed. Once you submit your repair order, ship your item to our office. Do not ship your jewelry in a regular envelope, it can be lost or damaged. I recommend a padded envelope or box with tracking.
Aimee Petkus - Repairs
4203 Oakmont St.
Philadelphia, PA 19136
Here are your repair options.
1. Stone fell out - we will repair your piece free of charge, only pay for return shipping. If you do not still have the stone that needs to be re-set, you may incur additional charges.
2. Chain broke - this applies to a break that doesn’t need the chain to be completely replaced.
3. Chain replacement - if your chain is totally ruined, lost, or snapped in half, it will be replaced with a brand new chain. Please send the corresponding pendant along with all necklace repairs.
4. Plating - we will have your piece of gold plated jewelry polished and re-plated to its original shine.
5. Cleaning - We will clean and polish any piece of jewelry free of charge. Just pay for return shipping.
6. Earrings replacement - If you've lost an earring and would like a match made, please send the earring you have so that we can match the size, stone, etc. Price will be half of what you originally paid for the pair, so you will likely have additional charges on top of the base price.
7. Ring resize, no stone - Resizing a ring that does not have any stones is free of charge the first time, and $20 each additional resizing.
8. Ring resize, with stones - Depending on whether a ring is being sized up or sized down and the type of stone will determine the cost of resizing.